Lalaland Villa, Canggu is in search for candidates for the Head Butler (Operational NOT Management) positions to join our team;
Job tasks will be:
- Both Skill Cooking and Housekeeping
- Shopping Groceries as required
- Maintain cleanliness of all properties
- Greeting on Arrival Day to The Guests between all properties
- Wishes fond farewell to the Guests between all properties on departure day.
- Ensuring that all requests from Guests are made possible and are followed up on
- Cash Management
- Assist for tour booking
- To assist villa owner while they are here
- Ability to do multi-tasking.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Female (prefer), Male (accepted)
- D3 / S1
- High School graduate with broad experience as a butler are also welcome.
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to train and evaluate under training laborers.
- Ability to guide employees, teaching and giving them directions.
- Must be keen and little bit meticulous to details.
- Ability to supervise hotel chores, like room service, food and drinks, and the demands of customers.
- Knowledgeable about variety of food and how to make menu
- Knowledgeable about wines and spirits is a plus and oversees the wine cellar and liqueur inventory
- Fluent in English
- Problem solving
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude under stressful work conditions
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp to 0811388588 for further information.
Applicants from outside Bali are welcome to apply but transportation and accommodation for interviews conducted in Bali at your own cost